There is no substitute for freshness. The Great Aussie Meat Pie changed for the better.
A warm pie chockers full of real beef, golden flaky pastry, a taste sensation. Sound familiar? Yes it’s a Vili's Pie.
Who would have thought a Hungarian would revolutionise the Great Aussie Meat Pie? Back in 1968, this is exactly what Vili did when he began creating the first Vili’s Pies in a small Adelaide bakery.
Practice Makes Perfect. After many long hours pouring over recipes and experimentation, he created the perfect Aussie Pie with real authentic lean beef and the divine flaky pastry it is now famous for. Today Vili’s Family Bakery bakes authentic pies, pasties and many mouth-watering sweets for distribution across Australia and globally to 24 countries in Asia, Europe and the Pacific.
Why do people prefer Vili's Pies and Pasties?
- They are lower in fat, richer in flavour with no added preservatives.
- Our pies and pasties are full to the brim.
- When we say handmade, we mean handmade.
- We don’t just use any meat, we use high quality lean beef.
- After perfecting our pie, we created the Vili’s Pasty. Golden, flaky pastry and full of fresh vegetables.