VILI’S PROMOTION – 2018 PROMOTION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and the prize forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via Facebook only.
- Entry is only open to residents of South Australia aged 18 years or older (Entrants). The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of Vili’s Family Bakery (the Promoter), its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion commences at 2:00PM (ACST) on 25/07/2018 and ends at 11.59pm (ACST) on 30/09/2018 (Promotional Period).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Visit the Vili’s or AMPM Always Facebook page's and post a photo-comment of a Vili’s Chunky Beef Pie with AMPM Always branding in the picture, on the competition post pinned to the top of the page. The most creative upload on either page's posts will be selected at Vili’s discretion for one winning entry. The other winning entry will be the picture with the most likes on either of the page's posts. Once a picture is posted, both the Vili’s and AMPM Always Facebook pages must be liked and followed.
- Entries are limited to one (1) per day. Each new entry must be a new picture. The same picture cannot be entered more than once, even by multiple people.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Entries received that have not met all the criteria will not be accepted.
- Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Website remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- The draw to determine the winner will take place at 9:00am (ACST) on 2/10/2018 at 2-14 Manchester St, Mile End South. The winner will be notified via Facebook on their uploaded photo and through Facebook inbox within two (2) days of the draw, and their name will be published on the Vili’s Facebook page on 5/10/2018 and will remain on the Facebook page for no less than twenty-eight (28) days. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of the draw will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may draw five (5) additional reserve Entries in the draw and record them (in order) in case an invalid Entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn or the Entrant is ineligible to accept or declines to participate in the prize. Each Entrant whose Entry is drawn by the Promoter must confirm their eligibility to be awarded the prize and their ability to accept and participate in the prize within 60 business days of being successfully notified by the Promoter that their Entry has been drawn, otherwise their Entry will be deemed invalid. In the event of an invalid Entry or an ineligible Entrant, or if the Entrant is ineligible to accept or declines to participate in the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve Entry drawn. If the prize cannot be awarded to the Entrant drawn, the Promoter will continue this process until the prize is awarded. If after this process the prize has still not been awarded, or if an Entrant drawn cannot be notified, the Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw in accordance with Condition 21.
- The first eligible Entry drawn from all Entries received during the Promotional Period will win a day trip fishing charter experience with drop off and pick up from Vili’s Bakery ending with dinner at Café de Vili’s, Mile End South.
- The prize/s cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If the prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured by the Promoter or prize supplier.
- The winner and/or their companion(s) (if any) must conduct themselves in a responsible, courteous and friendly manner at all times whilst participating in the prize. Acceptance of the prize and participation in the prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of transfers/services suppliers and any other prize suppliers, and in particular behavior and safety requirements. The winner and/or their companion(s) (if any) must follow all reasonable directions given by the Promoter and any prize supplier during the course of their participation in the prize, including all directions in relation to behavior and safety. The Promoter and any prize supplier reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry into or departure out of the travel destination, to disqualify, sanction and/or eject the winner and/or their companion(s) (if any) from the prize, or to refuse participation in certain activities, on the grounds of inappropriate behavior, or safety reasons, or for any breach of these Conditions of Entry generally. If the winner and/or their companion(s) (if any) fail to participate in the prize in the manner required, as stated in this condition and in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, their Entry and the balance of the prize will be forfeited with no compensation payable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the identity and age of the winner before issuing the prize.
- It is a condition of accepting and participating in the prize that the winner may be required to sign eligibility form(s), code(s) of conduct and/or legal release(s) (including prize acceptance release(s)) in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The total prize value is AUD$1580. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prize cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all Entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim the prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing the prize. If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or Entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s (or its nominated agent’s) satisfaction then all the Entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all Entries and to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an Entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each Entrant consents to, in the event they are a winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, locality (including suburb and State of residence), likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter to give effect to this condition.
- As a condition of participating in the prize, the winner must procure that the winner’s companion(s) (if any) also consent to the Promoter using their name, locality (including suburb and State of residence), likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in the manner set out in this condition and agrees to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the prize as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter to give effect to this condition.
- If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable Australian State or Territory legislation.
- If the promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures, directions of regulators or industry self-regulatory bodies or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or if necessary to provide alternative prize(s) to the same value as the original prize(s), subject to any written directions made under applicable Australian State or Territory legislation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable consumer guarantee under the Consumer Laws), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged Entries, prize claim or prize; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize.
- The Promoter collects Personal Information about an Entrant to include the Entrant in the promotion, award the prize (where appropriate) and use the information to assist in improving the goods and services of the Promoter. If the Personal Information requested is not provided, the Entrant cannot participate in the promotion and is deemed ineligible. An Entrant also agrees that the Promoter may, in the event the Entrant is the winner, publish or cause to be published the Entrant winner’s name and locality in any media, as required under the relevant Australian State or Territory or New Zealand lottery legislation.
- The Promoter will provide to each Entrant, at time of entry into the promotion, a collection statement that details the Personal Information being collected, the purpose of its collection, where the Personal Information will be stored and how it will be shared with third parties. The collection statement will comply with the Promoter’s disclosure obligations under the Privacy Act 1988(Cth).
- By entering the promotion, Entrants acknowledge that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant’s Personal Information by the Promoter is to contact the Entrant in the future with information about the Promoter, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share an Entrant’s Personal Information with its Australian and New Zealand and overseas related companies, servants, employees, agents and trusted third parties who may contact the Entrant for their legitimate commercial purposes, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials in this way. By entering the promotion, Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter and any applicable third parties may use their Personal Information in the manner set out in this condition.
- In these Conditions of Entry: “Consumer Laws” means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010(Cth) in Australia and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in New Zealand. “Personal Information” means in Australia, for the purpose of the Privacy Act 1988(Cth), information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not and in New Zealand, for the purpose of the Privacy Act 1993, information about an identifiable individual.
Promoter: Australia: W & R C MILISITS trading as Vili’s Cakes(ABN 24 130 337 902) of 2/14 Manchester Street, Mile End South, SA 5031; Telephone: (08) 8234 5711.