Bakery Assistant - Dough Mixer
Operating for over 50 years, we are a family owned, dynamic and fast paced business in a competitive environment. Renowned for Vili's high quality pies and cakes we are a recognised national brand. Cafe De Vili's is our 24 hour onsite cafe, a high profile business in South Australia and we have recently franchised the model.
Vili’s has an exciting opportunity for a Bakery Assistant, with a "can do" attitude to join a dynamic and successful team
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in preparing and developing dough
- Physically fit and comfortable working with bakery ovens and mixers
- Available Mon – Fri 7am
- Understanding of food safety practices
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit, with a customer-focused attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role or relevant qualifications would be an advantage
- Candidates must have the right to work permanently in Australia to be considered for this role
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply with your resume through SEEK.
The application process will include an interview and a functional assessment/pre-employment medical, which will include a drug and alcohol test.