Sales Team - Sales Rep
- Located in South Australia
- Team & Autonomous Working Environment
- Training Provided
Who we are:
Vili’s Family Bakery is a national family business with our bakery and head office in South Australia and a second facility in Sydney. Affectionately known as “Vili’s”, we have been operating since 1968 and continue to expand the manufacture and sale of our world famous pastries. We believe that to lead the market with the best products, we must first start with the best people.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our family business. You will be well trained and have generous support to pursue and grow sales in a specific territory. Alongside the sales role, you will play an active role supporting our proud list of events and community activations.
- Maintaining an existing list of customers and growing sales within this group
- Canvassing new customers – Cold calling
- Building relationships with key customers in a team environment and emulate the relationships expected at Vili’s
- Identify and pursue potential areas for growth
- Enthusiastically participate in event and activation commitments
Key Competencies, Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Solid computer literacy
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Full drivers licence
- Availability on weekends
- The role will include physical activity and functional capability to perform the role
How to Apply
The application process will include an interview and a functional assessment/pre-employment medical, which will include a drug and alcohol test.
*Candidates must have the right to work permanently in Australia to be considered for this role.